Pool and Spa Service
We can provide one-time, seasonal, or year round service for your indoor or outdoor pools and spas. Not sure what you need? We'd be happy to chat with you about what is recommended for your pool.
Our comprehensive Total Maintenance Package is our most popular service offering. Read about it below.
The Total Package
- Seasonal Opening & Closing for Outdoor Pools
- Year Round Maintenance for Indoor Pools
- Complete, Reliable Weekly Service
- Repair Discount
Total Maintenance Package
Are your pool chores distracting you from the reason you got a pool in the first place? We can help. Sign up for our Total Maintenance Package for a worry-free summer.
We will custom design your Package to reflect your needs and your family's swimming season, so you aren't paying for more than you require.Top
What is Included?
Our Total Maintenance Package covers one calendar year and can be renewed yearly. It includes:
Seasonal Opening & Closing
- Pool Opening (remove winter cover or clean and grease automatic cover)
- Pool Closing (blow out all lines with non-toxic swimming pool antifreeze and install your winter cover)
Reliable Weekly Service
- Clean Pool/Balance Water
- Vacuum Pool if needed
- Weekly Check of all Pool Equipment (includes pump and skimmer baskets)
- Check Auto Cleaner Operation (empty bag if needed)
- All Routine Chemicals included in the yearly cost
- All Total Maintenance Package Customers Qualify for Discounted Labor Rates on Repairs
- 10% Discount on Parts
Call for a Quick Estimate
- Please call us at (651) 755-3008 for an estimate.